Information on the processing of personal data
BBPLegal informs you, pursuant to Chapter III of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection, hereinafter only “GDPR”) that the data you provide will be processed in the terms described below.
This information can be modified at any time, please check – at the bottom of this document – the date of the last revision.
Any change in this information will take effect from the date of publication on the Site.
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The data controller of the data covered by this information is the BBPLegal Law Firm, in the person of Avv. Giampaolo Benedetti Pearson its co-founder and owner, located in Cascina (PI), Corso Matteotti n. 16, who is also the Personal Data Protection Officer, domiciled for the function at the Firm, whose contact details are given at the bottom of this document.
- Type of data processed: BBPLegal acquires, through this site and in general in its business, the names, postal addresses, company to which it belongs and e-mail addresses of different categories of subjects: customers, suppliers, personnel belonging to the public administration, candidates to work with us, etc.. As a law firm, BBPLegal can also acquire judicial data, both directly from the interested party and from third parties. BBPLegal may also collect and process other personal data, in which case specific information is provided before the start of the treatment.
- Purpose of data processing. Your personal data will be processed in order to respond to your requests or provide you with our professional services, as well as for ordinary correspondence and to inform you of the Firm’s activities.
- Retention times. The personal data collected will generally be kept by BBPLegal for the period necessary for the management, including accounting and administrative, of the services requested by you. After this period, your data will be automatically deleted, or made anonymous permanently, without prejudice to the retention times imposed by law. The only exception is ordinary contact data, which may be kept for longer periods for any further professional relationships. Furthermore, the rights of defense exercisable by the Owner and/or the interested party as well as the evasion of requests received from public authorities, which could extend the indicated conservation terms, are also reserved.
- Processing methods. Your personal data will be processed, both on paper and electronically, in compliance with the privacy rights of the data subjects, as well as the guarantees and necessary security measures prescribed by the GDPR and by the various administrative and legal provisions on the subject. The BBPLegal website interacts with third party portals (not by way of limitation: Facebook). In this case, BBPLegal may be jointly responsible with third party portals for the collection and transmission of the personal data of site visitors (who click on the “like” button), however in no way BBPLegal will be responsible for the processing of such data subsequently carried out by third party portals.
- Optional or mandatory nature of providing data. The personal data requested from you are generally mandatory, because failure to provide them would not allow us to provide you with the services or answers you wish. Your rights are reserved, listed in point 11 below.
- The legal basis of the treatments. The treatments carried out by BBPLegal of your personal data for the purposes referred to in point 3 above are lawful as it is necessary for the execution of a contract, or pre-contractual obligations, of which you are a party. The personal data of the interested parties may also be processed to fulfill obligations established by laws, regulations or regulations both national and community or to respond to requests from public authorities. Using these purposes, the applicable legislation does not require the consent of the interested party. In any other case, we will only process your data by first asking for your consent.
- The places of treatment. The data processing essentially takes place at the headquarters of BBPLegal, and, also through the website www.bbplegal.it, at the places where the servers of the external Data Processors are located. In some specific cases the data could be also transferred abroad, both as a result of the professional activity carried out and the type of assignment received, and with subjects who, as managers outside the treatment, may also be based in countries outside the European Union (use by the owner of “cloud” services with suppliers with their own servers located abroad; sending of emails through email providers whose servers are located abroad, mostly in European countries and in the United States). In this case, the transfer of data abroad will take place exclusively within the scope and in compliance with the applicable legal or contractual provisions to protect the rights of the interested party.
- The recipients of the data. The treatments connected to the web services offered by the website www.bbplegal.it, as well as the processing of personal data relating to customers, suppliers, subjects registered in our mailing lists, and, in general, all the subjects with whom we have business relationships are carried out at the BBPLegal headquarters located in 56021 Cascina (PI), Corso Matteotti n. 16 and are only handled by partners, associates, employees or collaborators of the Law Firm who have been appointed as data processors. The aforementioned personal data may be disclosed to external parties appointed to perform services on the basis of specific assignments received such as by way of reference: individuals (companies and professionals) appointed to provide legal and contractual advice, accounting and administration services postal services, IT consultancy companies or software suppliers (the latter only within the limits of the needs arising for the operation of IT programs and procedures). Outside of these cases, the personal data processed by BBPLegal are not disclosed to other third parties, unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Your rights. If permitted by applicable law, the interested party has the right to:
- access your personal data and know the origin, the purposes and purposes of the processing, the data of the data controller, the data processor and the subjects to whom they may be disclosed;
- withdraw consent at any time, if this constitutes the basis of the processing. In any case, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal itself;
- update or correct your personal data so that they are always accurate;
- request the cancellation of your personal data from the databases and / or archives of the owner if they are no longer necessary for the purposes indicated above;
- limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example where you have contested its accuracy, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy;
- obtain your personal data in electronic format;
- oppose the processing of your personal data or request to interrupt it for each of the purposes indicated in the previous point 3. Following this request, the Data Controller will no longer be able to proceed with the processing of personal data, except in cases in which the laws and the regulations allow it. The interested party may assert their rights by contacting the Data Controller, by means of a written communication to be sent to the email address as indicated below. The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of data protection and in particular in the Member State in which he habitually resides or works or where the alleged violation has occurred.
To exercise your rights
You can always contact the Personal Data Protection Officer, Giampaolo Benedetti Pearson in 56021 Cascina (PI), Corso Matteotti no. For the exercise of the above rights and for any request regarding the processing of your personal data. 16, tel. 050 6203219, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cascina (PI), 25th November 2020