- Definitions and Recitals
- Terms of data performance
- Consequences of refusal
- DEFINITIONS AND RECITALS1.1 The following expressions conventionally indicated with the capital letter (be they singular or plural) have the following meaning:
- Website: Internet site accessible at the URL: www.bbplegal.it, whose domain name is owned by the Owner (as defined below);
- Professionals: lawyers and their collaborators, trainees, practitioners, who are part of Studio BBPLegal, whose complete list and personal data can be consulted on the Site on the “About Us” page;
- Owner: Mr. Giampaolo Benedetti Pearson, domiciled in 56021 Cascina (Pisa), Corso Matteotti n. 16;
- User: any person who browses the Site;
- Cookies: means a text file composed of a single line, which can be temporarily stored in the memory of the Users’ computer (“session” or “temporary” cookie) and positioned on the hard drive via a web page server (“long-term” cookies);
- Data: anonymous user navigation data, specified below;
- Google Analytics: web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- TERMS OF DATA PERFORMANCE 2.1. Long-term cookies are not used on the Website, because it does not allow authentication, sale, or other activities for the personalization of information offered to users.
|JSessionID||Browser end of session||This cookie is used to determine the session of user navigation|
|wrCookieAuth||Browser end of session||This cookie is used to manage the displayof the cookie information message|
2.3.The Website uses the following temporary session card holder cookies:
|__utma||2 years||This cookie is used to determine visitors unique to our site and is updated to every page view|
|__utmb||30 minutes||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with the site.|
|__utmc||Browser end of session||This cookie is no longer used by the code tracing ga.js to determine the status of the session.
Historically, this cookie worked in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether or not to start one new session for the user. Still active for the retrospective compatibility.
|__utmz||6 months||This cookie stores the type of reference used by the visitor to reach the Website, either methodically direct, a reference link, a search engine, or an advertising campaign like an advertisement or a link to an email. It is used to calculate traffic of the search engine, advertising campaigns and the page navigation within the Website.|
2.5. Session cookies are strictly limited to the transmission of common session identification data consisting of random numbers generated by the server that do not allow any personal identification of the individual users. Using the Google Analytics Cookies, the following Data are processed anonymously, without the direct acquisition of personal identification data of the Users: IP address (which also allows geolocation), time and origin of visits, any previous visits by of the same Users and other parameters relating to the operating system, the IT environment and the devices used by the Users.
2.6. Session cookies are not stored permanently on the Users’ computer and disappear when the browser is closed. The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
(Last update: February 2019)